I know there are those people who do the “what’s in my purse” posts, and I’m excited for this slightly bigger version.
So here’s a peek of the stuff that I’m always sure to pack on my back whenever I need to go somewhere (that warrants me taking a whole backpack XD)
- Pens. Because you never know when you’re gonna have to take notes, sign a contract, or stab something.
- Notebook. For those ideas that come to mind, journal entries, doodles, and for recording other useful info.
- Wallet. Because I’d be practically lost without cash, ID, credit card, coupons, membership cards, and whatever change I can fit in there.
- Hair/Face accessories. Includes but isn’t limited to bobby pins (stupid flyaways/last minute hair dos), safety pins (fashion malfunctions!), comb, hairties, floss, and sunglasses.
- Makeup Bag. With all the goodies inside.
- Gum/Emory Board. For those deadly hangnails and dates with lots of garlic in the food.
- Lotion/Sanitizer/Lip Balm. Moisturize and sanitize. Nuff said.
- Phone. An every day staple.
- Cube/Charging cable. For when you’re on your last legs of battery.
- Personal care items. For when BO and/or Mother Nature hits you with a surprise.
NOT PICTURED (either because I forgot/couldn’t find it currently):
- Water bottle (!!!!!)
- clothes (depends)
- camera (though often I use a phone.. but when I can afford a new one…!!!)
- external battery pack
- fooooooooooood (because duh)
- mini roll of duct tape
*feels like a commercial line* What’s in your backpack?