Happy Hump Day! 😛
Wow, settling into the new year is interesting.
Let us proceed forwards into the backwards, shall we?
16. How did your relationship to your family evolve? Hmm. Like last year’s answer to this question… it’s a bit of sour and sweet. To be totally honest I feel like it has devolved, the more time I spend alone and off working… But then there will be times that I come back around again and have heart-to-hearts with people in the middle of the kitchen…
17. What book or movie affected your life in a profound way? Wow I never realize how much time I don’t get to spend reading until I read questions like this…
19.What little things did you most enjoy during your day-to-day life? Definitely the music blasting in the morning, the extra 20 minutes of sleep in mornings I don’t have to be at school early, hot showers, Travis sleeping on my bed at night <3.
20.What cool things did you create this year? Recently I made a customized mug for J’s dad for Christmas. I followed the DIY-sharpie-bake mug instructions the Internet and Pinterest provided me to create a mug (black) with a drawing of Vader’s head and a light-saber accompanied by the words “I like my coffee on the dark side” XD. (This is still fresh in my brain and it took a lot of effort to do so it’s at the top of my list right now). To be honest, the majority of the “cool” things I’ve done this year have been around the house crafts, gifts for birthdays, and birthday cards. But one thing actually hits me– when I was at gov school, we had a t-shirt decorating activity and I took the opportunity to try to replicate the German soccer team’s world cup jerseys… I’ve wanted a real one for a while but I have to admit, being able to make a realistic looking one felt amazing :D.
22.Was there anything you did for the very first time in your life this year? Yes. Yes there was! Quite a few things, actually.
24.What major goal did you lay the foundations for? Still saving money. I’m still setting up savings, I got a better, and now I’m slowly chipping off my college expenses. Feels better.
26. What experience would you love to do all over again? Gov school. Hands down.
27. What was the best gift you received? I hate this question due to its material nature… at least, the initial nature… but I guess I’d say my long overdue shopping spree….? (…Where I went to stores after Christmas and bought everything for like 75% off. It was very fab.)
28. How did your overall outlook on life evolve? Again, it continues to shift. I have more of a sense of urgency now, and while it has seemed dark, I’ve been able to see the light of the hope that my life is still unfolding and anything is possible. And I’ve also taken off the lenses that other people have placed on me– I’ve become more comfortable with who I am and am caring less and less about what people think and more about what I want and what makes me happy, therefore making my outlook unafraid and spontaneous.
Daaaaang that’s a ton of stuff…it still amazes me the amount of shit/awesomeness that can go down in just one year….